These Shoes Were Made For Walking
Posted On Apr 20, 2016
When we first spot a nice shoe worn by a particular Instagram It-Girl, our first thought is that we need it. These days, Instagram is our go-to site for style inspiration and the further we scroll, the more we see a certain crop of kicks. The good news is that this time around the shoes flooding our feeds are cool, comfy, and quite easy to walk (and run) in.
Sneakers have been taking the platform by storm and we (meaning our feet) are not mad.
If you’re anything like me, you spent your childhood in a pair of high top Converse or Nike Air Force 1s, so tennis shoes are no stranger to you. However, as we grew older it became unacceptable to wear them with a chic fit. There could not be a mixture of sporty and classy – either you dress up or you don’t – so something had to go, until now!
Fashion insiders are pairing fresh kicks with the chicest outfits making the shoes essential to every girl’s wardrobe. With an abundance of sneaker styles to choose from, we’ve taken the initiative to handpick the top five sneaker styles to try all from one blogger’s Instagram.
Aren’t we so nice?
1. Kick butt in the Trainer by Puma, which is a collab with our favorite bad gal Ri Ri.
2. Nike Cortez comes in a variety of colors, but my favorite is the rose gold shade. Isn’t she lovely? And yes, I went back 28 weeks just to find this picture – no judging.
3. Reebok Classics are making a huge comeback with these red bad boys.
4. These pastel pink Adidas are springtime superstars for sure.
5. Go bare feet this summer in these nude Nike Air Max Thea.
Before you go, let’s have a moment of silence for Sherlina’s closet. Two pairs of Yeezy’s? And we couldn’t get our hands (or feet) on one pair. Smh
She captioned this picture, “where to put heels now?” I wish I had that problem.
For more inspiration, if you can handle it, visit her Insta: @sherlinanym.
Cover/Feature Photo Credit: Shutterstock