Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Posted On Feb 21, 2014
New You Beauty Tip: Use coconut oil to bring life back to your drab mane.
Is your hair feeling lifeless and dry lately? Try this DIY coconut oil mask to give your hair the moisture it needs so you can keep running your fingers through your strands all day long.
- Select a natural coconut oil
- Coat your hair from roots to ends
- Massage it onto your scalp to prevent dandruff and give new hair growth a healthy start
- Leave on for at least an hour (or overnight)
- Wash your hair thoroughly (or multiple times) to ensure total removal of oil
- Use a conditioner after washing for extra softness
Result: You will be left with beautiful, healthy, flowing locks and your hair will undoubtedly thank you.