Coffee Bean DIY Cellulite Treatment
Posted On Feb 26, 2014
New You Beauty Tip: Use your coffee beans for more than just energy.
Cellulite treatment is a broad and dire need for countless women of all shapes and sizes as age and weight mean very little in the battle against cellulite. No matter how thin you are, aging skin will ultimately lose elasticity. No matter how young you are, genetics may determine that smooth legs are not in your cards. Thankfully there are natural cellulite treatment options to help reduce the appearance of cottage cheese.
Try this DIY cellulite treatment to return your legs to a more youthful exuberance.
- Mix ½ cup caffeinated coffee grounds with 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Warm in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Standing over newspaper or bathtub (this can get messy), smear the mixture over your cellulite-rich areas.
- Once applied, wrap the areas using plastic wrap for about 20 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and rinse off mixture.
- For the best results repeat this 2-3 times a week for six weeks.