DIY Natural Shaving Cream
Posted On Mar 20, 2014
NEW YOU BEAUTY TIP: Make your own natural shaving cream for silky-smooth skin.
Your go-to shaving cream likely contains several unrecognizable ingredients. While they are not necessarily harmful, some ingredients are toxins that can dry out the skin. Before you pick up the blade next time, take a few minutes to whip up a simple natural shaving cream first. This DIY natural shaving cream recipe promises to leave the skin cut-free, moisturized, and silky, smooth. Reap the benefits of a completely chemical, preservative, fragrance and dye-free product.
Natural Shaving Cream Ingredients:
– 1/3 cup coconut oil
– 1/3 cup shea butter (gold or ivory shea butter)
– 2 tbsps. olive oil
– Heat coconut oil and shea butter on stovetop at low temperature. Stir occasionally until completely melted
– Transfer into a container and stir in olive oil.
– Place the mixture into the refrigerator until solid.
– Place it into a bowl and whip until it is light and creamy.
– Store in cool temperature in an airtight container.