Full Face in Five: All-In-One Makeup Palette
Posted On Apr 06, 2016
If you’re one of those always-on-the-go kind of gal, and you’d much rather have a makeup system that literally sprays on a flawless face each morning, I may just have the perfect thing for you.
It may not be able to spray on your full face of makeup for you, but it definitely gives you an instant makeover.
Charlotte Tilbury has created yet another product that you simply can’t resist. The Instant Look in a Palette lives up to its name as an all-in-one beauty palette that promises to deliver a five-minute makeup look on the go.
What makes this product even more innovative is the fact that the steps are all numbered from one through seven, making it super easy to apply. No need to watch countless makeup tutorials or attend makeup classes, you’ll be a professional makeup artist in just seven steps and five minutes. It’s almost too easy!
The steps are simple in practice, but fabulous in results:
- Eye Brighten: Brighten the eyes with a youthful, color correcting, brightening pale rose matte hue to prime and smooth the surface of the eyelid for all day application.
- Eye Enhance: Enhance the eyes by adding dreamy, satin dimension with a glowing champagne shade that illuminates the eyelid.
- Eye Smoke: Smoke the color to create highly-pigmented, softly defined eyes with a universally flattering taupe shade that can be built up to a natural-looking smoky eye.
- Face Bronze: Bronze and define the cheekbone hollows with an all skin tone flattering bronze color in the best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow.
- Cheek Swish: Swish the tea-rose colored blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend up and out for a healthy, happy glow.
- Cheek Pop: Pop the uplifting, pretty pink shade onto the apples of the cheeks for a lit-from-within glow.
- Face Highlight: Highlight the outer C-section of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the bow of the lips, and the inner corners of the eyes with the candlelit shade.
The palette is universally flattering on all skin tones and types. It can also be used for a soft and natural look for work as well as a smoky dolled up look for cocktails. The palette will be available to purchase at CharlotteTilbury.com mid-April and then later on in May at BergdorfGoodman.com, Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, Net-A-Porter.com, and BeautyLish.com
Cover Photo Credit: Shutterstock