Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream – Review
Posted On Jul 27, 2019
I can’t even remember how many of these creams I have tried unsuccessfully in the past with the hope that this will be the last. If you are like me, this review will come in handy when trying to choose that “one” cream that will finally solve all the fat dimples that you may have noticed slowly but surely growing around your hips, thighs, buttocks, arms and tummy area. The solution to all those cellulite issues is Life’s Butter, and it’s new on the market. Its an all in one cellulite treatment cream with only natural ingredients and get this… the cream even comes with a dry brush! Life’s Butter smells heavenly! It has such an incredible scent of pistachios and caramel I almost want to taste it.
It’s just the right amount of a sweet fragrance, so it’s not overbearing.
Life’s Butter, where have you been all my life? Let me tell you a little bit about this remarkable addition to the cellulite removal cream family. There are a few key ingredients that make up this wonder cream.
- L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative that is often used for weight loss because of its ability to burn fat and provide energy. L-Carnitine also assists in blood circulation. Due to this, the cream works with your skin to instantaneously leave it feeling more energized and improve skin’s firmness in as little as two weeks. You may find a few creams on the market with L-Carnitine because of its rapid effects.
- Lotus Extract (Nelumbo nucifera flower) is another key ingredient that you may already know. What I love most about the lotus plant is that it is packed with vital nutrients such as vitamin C and vitamin A. This combination is known to reduce skin inflammation, hydrate and even improve skin’s elasticity.
- Seaweed (Chondrus Crispus Extract) Have you ever heard of people going to a spa and getting seaweed wraps around their body? Think of this as the same results but at the comfort of your own home without the spa price tag. Seaweed contains fatty acids and antioxidants that assist with rebuilding elasticity by renewing skin cells and increasing blood flow. Seaweed will make the skin smoother and diminish marks on the skin produced by cellulite.
- Coconut oil and Glycerin (Capric Triglycerides) This is considered an outstanding calming and skin replenishing ingredient. The main task for this ingredient in Life’s Butter is to moisturize the skin. I have noticed that even hours after using this cream, my skin remains hydrated. I used to constantly re-apply lotion to my body before using this product, especially when seasons change, and my skin is more prone to dryness.
- Q10 (Ubiquinone) In our skin, Q10 levels decline after the age of 14. UV contamination also reduces skin’s Q10 levels. Using a cream that contains this helps by acting as an antioxidant to the skin and can effectively fight against the signs of aging. Q10 has also been proven to tighten the saggy skin and give it a smooth appearance.
If you are still not sold on Life’s Butter than let me talk about the benefits of dry brushing your skin prior to using this cream. Before using this product, I honestly never used a dry brush. This is an effective way to exfoliate the skin and increase blood flow throughout. When you use the dry brush, you are unclogging pores and preparing your body for ultimate absorption, removing the top layers of dead skin cells and revealing healthy glowing skin. Cleaning the slate as I like to call it. Another great thing about using this method is that while dry brushing, you are evenly distributing the fat cells across the body instead of just having them go to the same places causing more cellulite to form. When using the dry brush in conjunction with life’s Butter, you are giving your body a fighting chance in the war against cellulite.
I have been using this product for over two months now. It has quickly become a part of my daily skin regimen. I am so thrilled about the way that it just made all my cellulite disappear in a matter of weeks, that I tell everyone that has been struggling with cellulite as well.
Life’s Butter is reasonably priced with three different packages. Options start at $39 and shipping is always free if you add a Dry Brush. I even adore the packaging of this product. It’s obvious that the people from Life’s Butter paid attention to every detail when creating this product.
I almost forgot to mention that Life’s Butter is cruelty-free and made in the USA.
Get your Life’s Butter now, you won’t regret it.