Louboutin Goes Kawaii!
Posted On Jan 28, 2016
Your favorite luxe shoe designer, Christian Louboutin is going kawaii with it’s latest Hawaii Kawaii Beauty Collection. The best part, they are available today!
What is kawaii, anyway? Kawaii means cute, in the context of Japanese culture. See Hello Kitty and friends, Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Girls, and now Louboutin’s newest collection.
There are two versions of limited edition nail color coffrets to choose from.
Hawaii Kawaii Collection 1: the white floral box
- Very Privé – a deep wine red that evokes the vampy allure of the shoe by the same name
- Batignolles – a cross between a sky and turquoise blue, inspired by the timeless beauty of Paris
- Miss Loubi – a deeply vibrant coral pink that is reminiscent of the fun and flirty charm of his signature clutch
Hawaii Kawaii Collection 2: the black floral box
- Bengali – a high impact hot pink often seen in India and a color that inspires Mr. Louboutin throughout his collections
- Khol – an intense almost black hue that is alive with drama and mystery
- Popi – a sophisticated orange-red inspired by one of Mr. Louboutin’s favorite flowers
Bring a little warmth to your nails during this chilling winter. Each collection of three polishes is $90.00. Head over to Neiman Marcus now to get yours!