2018 New You Beauty Awards - Powered by OmegaXL

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen’s Diet

By Samantha Boden
Posted On Jan 06, 2016
Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen’s Diet

We always thought that Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen were genetically blessed and that’s how they look so perfect. Of course there might be some truth to that. But the secret is out. They have a super strict diet. We know this because their private chef revealed the info. He said that he focuses on plant based dishes made with local, organic, and non-GMO ingredients for the couple. Their diet also consists of about 80 percent of vegetables and whole grains like brown rice and quinoa. The other 20 percent is made up of lean meats. They avoid white sugar, white flour, MSG, canola oil, iodine salt, coffee, caffeine, fungus, and dairy.