What You May Not Know About Birthday Girl Paris
Posted On Feb 17, 2016
Ask any one of Paris Hilton’s 13.3 million Twitter fans why they religiously follow her every move. The universal consensus will be that they achingly covet her rich and famous lifestyle. But the birthday girl, who turns 35 today, has come far from her days of Simple Life stardom and as a paparazzi plaything. Paris is in the springtime of her new role as a successful businesswoman and music star and it seems the best is yet to bloom. After sitting down to interview Paris for our cover story last year here is what we learned about this very determined and sweet young lady;
- Paris has always aspired to be what she is today – a business woman, a brand, an artist, an entertainer, and “someone who lives life to the fullest, makes people happy, and brings excitement to the world”.
- She always wanted to follow in her family’s footsteps and get into real estate. Recently she partnered with Century Properties to build the first Paris Hilton Beach Club in the Philippines. Yes, she designed it. “I basically took all my favorite elements from all my favorite places around the world and put them into my beach club. I am excited to do these all around the world.”
- Music has been part of her world since she started playing the piano and violin at three years old. “I have been singing my entire life – music is a huge part and passion of my life.”
- Paris, the businesswomen, has 17 different product lines and she is on track to open 200 more stores.
- She makes the final decision as to what scents go into her 18 different perfume lines. Over the past 10 years they’ve grossed more than $2 billion. “A lot of work goes into it and it’s great to have my sister, mom and friends there. I love hearing everyone’s opinion.”
- Paris would love to get married one day. “My perfect husband would be someone who is my best friend and who I can trust with anything…Someone I know would never lie to me, or hurt me or cheat on me. And someone who would always be there for me no matter what, who makes me laugh, is sweet, smart, and romantic, and has a good heart.”
- She has been doing charity work since she was a little girl. “I know that I have a voice to help those who don’t (have a voice), and I’m really going to dedicate my life a lot to that in the upcoming years.”
- Paris has never done any cosmetic surgery. “I have never done anything in my life. It’s just that I’ve never wanted to do it and I’m scared to do it. I hate needles and I hate the thought of cutting into me. It grosses me out.”
- And finally what do people really not know about the real Paris? “The real Paris is down to earth, sweet, real girl – woman now- who is a businesswoman and feels very proud. I have worked very hard and I have a really big heart.”
We agree – she does have a really big heart – Happy Birthday Paris!