Blend in Flavor to your Summer!
Posted On May 29, 2018
Need a refreshing and cool way to escape the summer heat? Beat the long and hot summer days with tasty and healthy smoothies! Enjoy these quick and delicious fruit smoothies as you relax under the sun and give your body necessary nutrients.
Watermelon Frosty Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 min. Servings: 2
- 2 1/4 – 3 cups frozen watermelon, cubes
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups coconut water or water (add more as needed)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup, grade B
- 1 juicy lime, squeezed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 fresh banana
- Optional: for a creamier, thicker texture toss in 1/2 – 1 frozen banana too!
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until frosty. Note: Start off with just 1/4 cup of the water liquid and add more in splashes as needed to blend.
- Pour into frosted glasses to keep cool, garnish with lime or fresh watermelon sliced.
Paleo Peach Coconut Smoothie
Prep Time: 10 mins. Servings: 2
- 1 cup coconut milk chilled
- 1 cup ice
- 2 fresh peaches peeled and cut into chunks
- Lemon zest to taste
- Add coconut milk, ice, and peaches to blender. Add a few gratings of fresh lemon zest, to taste.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
Strawberry-Lemonade Slurpee Smoothie
Prep Time: 3 mins. Servings: 3 – 4
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- Optional Tip: If you’d like to change the flavor, try switching strawberries to mangoes, pineapple, or blueberries.
- Blend all ingredients on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into cup or glass.
- Garnish with fresh lemon. Serve!