National Rosé Day is Here – Let’s Celebrate and Toast to Summer!
Posted On Jun 05, 2017
If you haven’t jumped on the “Rosé All Day” train, June 10th is your chance to get on board. National Rosé Day is a day of grandiose celebration in which we honor the pretty in pink drink that has revolutionized the way we summer drink. But how does one celebrate such a day? We’ll show you how.
Drink it! Obviously – But instead of a simple pour in a glass, let’s dress it up! When the heat is up and the drinks need to be cold, Josh Cellars Rosé introduces a unique blend of fruity aromas and sweet florals that will bring the fun to any summer bash. A bit of ice, some fresh fruit, and a little something special and you’ve got yourself a hit for your next pool party. Check out Josh Cellar’s quick and easy recipe for Frosé 43.
Frosé 43 (serves 2 -3 people)
- 1 Bottle Josh Cellars Rosé
- 4 oz Licor 43
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Fresh Strawberries Hulled and Chopped
- Pour Josh Cellars Rosé into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 3-4 hours, overnight if possible.
- Place Josh Cellars Rosé Ice Cubes, Licor 43, Lemon Juice and Strawberries into a blender and blend on medium speed till smooth.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
- Tip: If Rosé is not well frozen, add ice cubes as needed to blender to get desired consistency.
The Josh Cellars Rosé is now available nationwide and retails for $14.99
Now, we know that you’ll be drinking Rosé well past National Rosé Day and into the summer, so why not take your love for the pink wine to a new level? How? With a fun graphic tee that can be a great ice breaker, conversation piece, and a great accessory for your summer wardrobe of course! Twelve & Faye has got you covered with all your “Rosé all Day” essentials.
Summer is upon us so get your glasses up and drink to sunshine, happiness, and Rosé!