Father’s Day Gift Guide
By Jennifer A. Grossman
Posted On Jun 13, 2014
Posted On Jun 13, 2014
Perfect Gifts for Dad.
Father’s Day is Approaching Fast. Stuck on what to get your dad? Check out some of these great gift ideas he is sure to love!
- Lacoste Montreal Watch is the perfect balance between formal and casual. Why not give your dad a gift that will let him sport both looks – with hardly any effort. I know my father would love a watch he doesn’t have to change. (Macys.com)
- Ray-Ban ‘Classic Wayfarer’ Sunglasses is a must have for those bright sunny days. My father loves sunglasses and the ‘Wayfarer’ is a must have for him. It’s a classic look that never goes out of style and matches with just about everything. (Saksfifthavenue.com)
- All-Clad Stainless Steel 5 Piece BBQ Set – The perfect gift for the man who’s always out by the grill. As my father always says, “to cook the best food you need the best tools.” (macys.com)
- Big Blue Party Indoor-Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker –What better way to make dad happy than to give him the gift of crisp clear music? Finally, he can listen to his favorite tunes while he’s busy firing up the grill. (brookstone.com)
- Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Sport – You can never go wrong with giving your dad the gift of a great scent. This one is sure to make him feel and smell great. (dillards.com)
- Customized Ice Cream/Gelato from eCreamery – is perfect for the dad with a sweet tooth. Pick a pack of his favorite flavors (which he’s sure to love) along with some messages on the packaging that let him know just how great he is to you. (ecreamery.com)
- Beats by Dre – So your father can listen to music and tune out yours. These high quality buds produce amazing sound and come in various colors. (beatsbydre)
- USA FIFA Soccer Jersey – For the soccer crazed dad. With USA in the FIFA world cup this year, why not give dad a little piece of the game to cheer them on – or to cheer his home country if he prefers. (nike.com/fifa.com)
- iPhone/iPad Charging Station – For the dad who’s tech savvy and can’t live without his technology. Give him a place to charge all his electronics at once, even mom can plug in her phone for a quick charge! (sharperimage.com)
- A Phone Call – If you can’t be with your father this father’s day, pick up the phone and give him a call to let him know how much he means to you. A survey conducted by ORC International found that 56 percent of adults prefer a phone call as a method of communication. In fact receiving news via text or email disappoints them.
-Gisselle Gaitan, a petite brunette on the hunt for the perfect lipstick.