Posted On Oct 08, 2013
New You Health Tip: Changing your position may be just what you need for a deeper beauty sleep.
Many Americans face their bed each night feeling dread: They are unable fall asleep, and stay asleep long enough for true regeneration the next day. According to The Better Sleep Council, half of Americans admit they do not get enough sleep, but less than half of them take any one specific action to improve their state. People between the ages of 19 to 55 need at least 8 hours of sleep. If you fall within the age range, but miss the mark on recommended sleep time, here are a few facts that may help.
Recommended: back position
- Prevents neck and back pain
- Reducing PMS symptoms
- Helps sustain perky breasts
- Bad for snoring
- Beneficial during pregnancy
- Reduces snoring
- Reduces sinus pain and heartburn
- Bad for your skin and breasts
- Reducing snoring
- May promote deepening of wrinkles
- May promote sagging of breasts